Modpack are exhibiting at Breakbulk Middle East 2019
Modpack are pleased to announce they will be exhibiting at Breakbulk Middle East, 11-12 February 2019
Come and visit us at stand 1315
ABOUT BREAKBULK MIDDLE EAST
The fastest-growing Breakbulk event (36% overall increase in 2018 attendees compared with previous edition)
- For the first time, Breakbulk Middle East will be held in Dubai at the Dubai World Trade Centre, one of the most prestigious venues in the Middle East, and easily accessible from across the region and around the world.
- Attracting participants from 52 countries from all sectors of the project cargo and breakbulk industry, which reflects the high international interest in project development within the GCC.
- New Host Port! DP World is a leading enabler of global trade and an integral part of the supply chain. They operate multiple yet related businesses–from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions.
- Due to strong gatekeeping systems with companies in the Middle East, Breakbulk Middle East is one of the only ways to make direct connections with logistics and procurement decision makers, assured by its deepening ties with local government.
- More than an exhibition, Breakbulk Middle East offers a full two-day conference, covering the hot topics project cargo specialists need to know to seize regional opportunities and construct effective project plans. Led by the key players in the region, the conference also offers face-to-face opportunities to discuss these topics in greater depth.
- With strong support from regional cargo owners, Breakbulk Middle East is the place for logistics, transport and other service providers to connect with those that hold new business contracts.
For more information click here: